Monday, November 28, 2011

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

Well it has for a few days now! Like last year, but for different reasons, I got the hubbie to get all our Christmas loot out! Last year we didt it so just in case our little boy came early that Santa woul know where to drop off Abby's presents. This year it is because we will be celebrating our little boys 1st birthday. To say that I cannot believe it is an understatement.

This year has been one of the best and worst of my life. I have struggled with Post-Pardum Depression, and felt completely different than I did after Abby was born. I am much better now, but I know what it is like now to not feel yourself. I never wanted to hurt myself or my sweet boy, I just had a harder time adjusting to my new role. As we celebrate this little boy, I felt it was the right time and place to share the few sentences I just wrote. For so long now I never told anyone this...my close friends just knew that I was going through a hard time. I am glad to be on the other side now.

Okay...no more Debbie Downer...haha! We are in full party-prep mode for this weekend! I cannot wait to come back and post pictures from Ethan's party. I found a fabulous momma of 5 (i think that's the right number) on Esty. She made a snowman themed winter ONE-derland party invite and all the fixins that go with it. We are attempting to make Shorter (my inlaws house) look like a winter wonderland...hopefully we will succeed. Check this gal out, and make sure you tell her I sent you...I have another b'day (Abs) coming up so....her store is called ciaobambino on www.etsy.com.




Tootles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment