Friday, November 2, 2012

Making an Effort!

Wow! To say I have neglected this blog is an UNDERSTATEMENT! Since my last post in May (wow!) we have been really busy! In June, I got a great opportunity to go back to work...part-time in Marketing! I am enjoying it and trying my best to balance working part-time while keeping our household running, kids fed, you know the drill. The kiddos are loving school! Abby goes 5 days a week and Ethan goes 3 days! Again, we are getting the hang of it most days. I am also working on my little man's 2nd birthday party! I cannot believe he will be two already and Abby will be 4 next year! Anyways, here are two picture of the kiddos...a much more in depth post coming later!!

Tootles!!

Going on a walk with mommy...he is just the funniest little boy!

Abby on her first school field trip to the Pumpkin Patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment