Thursday, September 22, 2011

Will Ethan Marshall Please Stand Up?

That is all we do nowadays! Pull up here, pull up there, the corner of our hard iron/wood coffee table is by far his favorite place to show off his mad skills, go figure. He is now 9 months old and already flirting, eating, bathing, standing like a pro. Waiting for our 9 month check up we found a pretty 14 girl to make googlie-eyes at…she was actually sad to see us go. E-man is weighing in now at a whopping 20.5 lbs. He is all muscle and really strong. And opinionated as well. He wants anyting and everything you have. He randomly will find some paper to eat…yes paper! He is an old pro at pulling the bottom off the refridgerator…while I only learned how to put it back on a week or so ago. Already smarter than me like his sister.
I am beginning to see the light…on most days…of how much easier and fun daily life will be once Ethan is out of the baby stage and into the toddler stage. I am thankful for both my children, but it ain’t no picnic having two so close together even though we planned it that way. The way I (think) we figured was that it may be rough/tough at first but the lifetime thye will spend together & closenessof age, will be well worth it. Abby loves her brother, again…on most days…and really gets proud of him when he does something new. I even got a “Good Boy” from Abby the other day when I did something for her. Now that was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment