Thursday, September 22, 2011

20 and a quarter pounder

No that's not a new combo meal at Mickey D's...it's "My Boy" as his daddy calls him. He had a excellent 9 month check up with Dr. Diebel. He is 20ish lbs and 30 inches tall. He already has 2 inches on his sister at the same age! Maybe he will play foosball for Auburn afterall...I think they could use some more players on defense so maybe I should go see Uncle Gene this week! haha!

I have a feeling my life will be getting even more interesting in a few weeks. Ethan can already stand and let go...steps are the next for him! All the activity from crawling, standing, getting to anything he's not supposed to have, is making him have a BIG appetite! He is still having 3 bottles a day or about 24oz. He eats everything we have put in front of him...including broccoli! I made him some really yummy babyfood...cinnamon & garlic butternut squash, sweet peas, and organic chicken with whole wheat pasta...again he loves it all! Makes me feel like such a great cook!

That is all for now! Thanks for moving back over here with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment