Monday, October 3, 2011

BORING!

Suzy Homemaker is who I have been the last few weeks! Don't get me wrong I have been pretty crafty my whole life and always have loved to create, cook, and try new things. About 3 weeks ago I got pretty stir-crazy and wanted to go buy some new window treatments for my bedroom. Instead of getting a spanking (haha!) from my hubbie for spending money for that, I decided to dust off my trusty old sewing machine while one kiddo was napping and re-create my current ones. My old ones were red dupioni silk with a chocolate stripe at the bottom. I just revamped them back cutting them into valances. Looks great and makes the room look even bigger...and even more sunshine can come in now...which I love! I have been pretty obsessed recently with cooking different baby foods for Ethan too! I did this with Abby but not these combos. I did butternut squash with onion & cinnamon, rosemary-thyme chicken with whole wheat pasta, thyme & olive oil chicken with organic carrots & whole wheat spaghetti. He LOVES them too!! I have a few other things I wanna do, but we haven't gotten to them yet. Maybe when Abs goes to MMO this week I might get a chance.

Pretty boring post :-) But here are some pictures for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment